Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day!



Happy Father's Day to Keith...the best Dad ever! (Besides my Dad, Gary, and my father-in-law Bob, of course!) I love this photo of Keith and Ryan. It looks like they are sharing a moment in time and it really tells a story. I changed the coloring to sepia and had it framed for Keith for father's day. It's even better in sepia, if I do say so myself!
A huge grin comes across Ryan's face whenever Keith walks in the room. It is very sweet. Even when Keith is just around the house doing stuff, Ryan studies him and it's almost as though he is already thinking...."I want to be just like him someday!". I am so grateful for my boys and know that Keith really treasures his alone time with Ryan, on Sundays when I am working and also during his weekday stint every other week.
Happy Father's Day, Keith, Dad and Bob!

No comments: