Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Double Take


Since this balloon says "Happy Birthday Mom", I think of my own Mom every time I see it. But really, it is my balloon, given to me by Ryan on my birthday last week. It is funny that when I see that, I don't associate it with me being a Mom, but with my own mother. Just proof that I am still adjusting to my new role, my fabulous new role, that I wouldn't trade for anything in the free world.
P.S....When I came home from work on my birthday, Ryan was sitting in the living room with a paper party hat on, holding this balloon. It may have been the cutest thing that I have ever seen. However, it was a long, virtually napless day at school, and meltdown was setting in. Therefore, no photos to share of the cuteness.

1 comment:

COB said...

and not too far away it will be his birthday!?!?! Holly Cow!