Monday, October 19, 2009

From Baby....


...to little boy!

Today we took Ryan to get his first haircut. I think we could have waited longer, but the back was getting so long that he was growing a mullet. Besides, Grandma and Grandpa Brown were in town, so I thought it would be good to do it while they were still here. He was a very good little boy, and he got to sit in the cool car and even hold a fake cell phone! And yes, he lost his baby curls but I am hoping some more will grow back! Here are some more photos from the haircut...
"excuse me...can you take a little more off of the sides?!"


Ryan was not sure what to look at...the car he is sitting in, the woman behind him holding scissors next to his head, or the baby Einstein video playing in front of him...sensory overload!!!

I also have tons of photos from Ryan's first birthday party which was a blast. For some reason when I tried to download them yesterday, I couldn't do it. I will try again soon...stay tuned!

No comments: