Sunday, May 10, 2009

The Arboretum



On Saturday we went to the Arboretum. The weather wasn't the greatest but we wanted to get out and do something fun for Mother's Day weekend since I had to work today. It was so fun to show Ryan all of the trees and he was really taking it all in. I think he had a good time and he was such a good boy!

My first Mother's Day was awesome! As I said we celebrated yesterday and I felt so loved and appreciated! I got the best gift...Keith arranged for a cleaning lady to come over for a thorough cleaning once a month. I so love this gift...it is basically the gift of time which equals more time with my boys. Thank you, Keith! Ryan went out and got me a fragrance that I have been admiring since my trip to NYC a year and a half ago called Tocca~Florence. It is lovely! Ry's first trip to Sephora...:) Our trip to the arb was perfect because we were all together. Later in the day we went home and Keith cooked a wonderful meal for the family~ my parents, Uncle Jer (Aunt Teri is out of town) and myself. From appetizer to dessert, he took care of it all and even did the CLEAN UP! Wow! I am a lucky girl.

We would like to give a big shout out to our Moms.....Donna and Berna! Happy Mother's Day! We love you and appreciate all that you do :)

No comments: