Monday, March 9, 2009



The weather was actually nice last week and we had a couple of days of sun and short sleeves! I couldn't resist putting this hat on Ryan. It is embroidered with kites and fit him like a glove! (A tight one!) We went for an awesome walk~ Keith with the two dogs and me with the stroller. It was such a simple thing, but the most fun I have had in a long time!! Ry was asleep within minutes of leaving the driveway.

And more on the front of becoming a big boy....Ryan rolled over! He went from tummy to back, and has done it a few times so far. It takes a while for him to do it beginning to end, but he does it nonetheless. I am now looking at Ryan's growth as a runaway train...it seems like from here on out things are going to start happening so fast. He is almost 5 months old, eating cereal and is now rolling over!!! I can hardly believe it. I have to remember to cherish each day, we will never get this magical age back!

No comments: