Thursday, July 16, 2009

Nine Months Old

This is right after his afternoon nap today. I love his messy hair~ he absolutely melts my heart.

He loves his "shapes" from his shapes sorter. They are like little rattles that fit perfectly into his hand. He never tires of them and when I start to sing, "shake, shake, shake"...(as in "Shake your Bootie"), he holds them up and shakes them like crazy while looking so proud of himself.

He is very into his teething biscuits. I think if Earth's Best saw him enjoying their product like this, they would want to use the photo in an ad campaign (but I am not biased). He looks like he is posing!

2 comments:

Tali said...

gorgeous!!!! i love his hair! the curls!
i hope he's feeling better, the poor little guy!

COB said...

when did he become a little boy?!
I MUST see the little lad our next Skype session!